Size: D10cm ; H8cm ; 320g
Reminiscent of a bird`s egg, the delicate cup is created from clay made from an original blend by the artist. Like a thin layer of matt make up the glaze is applied to the clay creating the effect of unbleached linen.
I will accept custom order. Please inform me a quantity you need.
(Delivery date: about 2 months)
///// About Handmade Pottery /////
- Since my pottery are made by hand, they vary in shape, size. Please consider the size noted as a guide at the point of purchase.
- Also I glaze with hand, the same color to result in a different of each.
///// About the Chemistry of Pottery ~ for a longer-time usage /////
- Ceramic ware has water absorbency. Soaking them in water for about 30 minutes before the first use makes them stain-resistant.
- Storing them in the shelf while still wet could be the cause of the odor absorption. Dry them thoroughly when you donft use them for a while.
- Keeping food or liquid on them for a long time might cause stains. (In such cases, please use dish bleach and get out the stains.)
- Do not use them in the oven. You can use them in the microwave or the dishwasher.
- Handmade pottery gains gradual color changes with use. Ifd be delighted if you feel attachment to my pieces with long-term use.